Completing Evaluations for Rendez-Vous 2012 Sessions
Evaluations provide invaluable information about the education, facilitation and logistics of the conference to ensure that we are able to provide continuous improvements to all programming.
In order to accurately track and compile evaluation feedback, all evaluations for Rendez-Vous 2012 will be completed electronically. For your convenience, an application for mobile devices has been created to make evaluating Rendez-Vous 2012 as easy as possible. It’s simpler than it seems!
There are three different types of evaluations for Rendez-Vous 2012:
- Session evaluations: Please see below for detailed instructions.
- Conference Evaluations: Please click here to evaluate the entire conference.
- Conference on the Move Evaluations: Please click here to evaluate the Conference on the Move sessions.
There are two ways to access session evaluations:
1. Download the App
- Download the app by scanning the QR codes using the QR software on your phone. If you do not have a QR code reader installed on your device, we recommend searching the application store for `scan`. This is a free utility.
If you do not wish to use the QR codes, you can search the application store for `Rendez-Vous 2012.` Please note that there is a space between `Rendez-Vous` and `2012.`
2. Visit us on the web
- If you do not wish to download the Rendez-Vous application onto your mobile device or tablet, you can access session evaluations on the web by clicking here, or by
Accessing Session Evaluations
Whether you are on your mobile device, tablet or computer, you can access session evaluation by:
- Clicking “Schedule.”
- Navigating to the date of the session you wish to evaluate.
- Click the title of the session you wish to evaluate. They are listed by the time of the presentation.
- Click ‘Session Evaluation.”
Need help with evaluations?
Please contact email@example.com if you have questions about completing the Rendez-Vous 2012 evaluations.